Administrator - Welsh Speaking
Remote / Hybrid - must be able to attend the office in Stafford once/twice a month
Are you a fluent Welsh speaker looking to work from home?
We're looking for a Welsh speaking Administrator for a predominantly remote /home working role. You will need to attend the office, which is based in Stafford, for a few days training then once or twice a month after that.
You will be joining a flexible and growing company based in Stafford. In this role you will support the Processing Team Leader in all admin duties. Their role is to successfully complete and ensure a smooth process, from start to finish, on all jobs assigned to them. As part of this they quality check, data match and process all documentation received by surveyors and customers. This is to guarantee jobs qualify under the relevant government funding scheme. They work with the team to verify surveys are being carried out in order to successfully move the job forward and liaise with the relevant parties to retrieve any additional or absent information. When a job is successfully completed it is to be uploaded on to the server and the relevant documents passed on to the compliance and submission departments.
MUST BE FLUENT IN WELSH
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Managing all jobs assigned.
- Complete all assigned jobs to deadlines set.
- Uploading survey information from Dropbox to internal systems.
- Checking, organising, and processing paperwork onto the submissions and compliance teams.
- Creating and maintain all folders on dropbox and ensuring all information is kept up to date.
- Quality checking documentation received from surveyors and customers.
- Updating trackers and systems.
- Contacting customers for paperwork/additional information when necessary.
- Liaising with Retrofit Team to ensure surveys are being processed.
- Building and maintain relationships with lead generators, surveyors and customers.
- Any other administrative tasks set by the Processing Team Leader.
If you are a Welsh speaker with admin experience we want to hear from you. If you're looking for a role where you can work from home this could be the perfect opportunity.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.