No business wants to cut back or make redundancies but in difficult and uncertain times it can be unavoidable.
When these situations arise we can be on hand to help and support. Our Outplacement Service offers practical help with all aspects of the recruitment process; building confidence and guiding individuals to opportunities.
We recognise that everyone needs different support and tailor our solutions to each individual’s needs giving them the best chances of success.
How we can help
- CV appraisal and development for each individual (from scratch if needed) to gain maximum success in the current job market
- Job board support to maximise CV exposure to current job market in any preferred location
- Coaching for pending/potential interviews to maximise success rate
- Interview preparation – telephone support prior to any interviews to improve confidence and interview skills
- Access to a large network of businesses
- Introduction to our current vacancies and clients, matching those actively hiring to candidates with suitable experience
- Current job market knowledge - who is hiring, what industries are doing well and new areas to potentially focus on
- Ongoing support for 6 months for anyone who feels they need it
Call 01244 456779 to find out more or to discuss or specific requirements.