We are currently working with a world-leading, established, high-tech engineering firm in Widnes. They are looking for someone to join them in their small and friendly logistics department.
The role will include general warehouse duties, logging goods on their in-house computer system and all associated duties.
FLT experience would be desirable but is not essential as full training can be given.
This will be working as part of a small and friendly team and the work is long-term with the possibility of permanent in the future.
Rate of pay is £11 -13 PAYE and there are further opportunities for progression.
Working hours are 8 - 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Receive and organise incoming shipments
- Organise incoming warehouse materials and equipment using computerized systems
- Prepare orders for shipment to customers or other departments
- Palletize and organise warehouse materials and equipment for shipment to customers or other departments
- Monitor inventory levels and report any inventory shortages
- Inspect products for quality and accuracy and notify management of defects or errors
- Document and update records with accurate information (dates, names, contact details etc.) in the warehouse database
- Receive support calls from warehouse staff when the warehouse is busy
- Maintain compliance with all safety, health and environmental regulations in the work area (including hand washing, cleaning etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
If this sounds like the role for you then send us your CV asap.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.