Robotics /Software Engineer
We’re looking for a Robotics / Software Engineer for a contract role with a great organisation.
Do you have experience as a robotics / software engineer? If you do and you have a systematic approach to the analysis, design, assessment, implementation, testing, maintenance and re-engineering of software we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for an individual with experience of projects which include Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s) and Scada applications. Someone who is able to complete projects right through from design concept to implementation.
You'll be based in the Midlands and will be developing code to deliver controlled automation. This is a contract role, currently for for 3 months but with the potential to be extended beyond that period.
Rate of pay is £45-50ph
About the role
- You will assist in planning and organising the project from FDS to a finalised design and implementation.
- You’ll be working with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the customers specification.
- Work will include compiling, collating, maintaining and checking records as required by Company procedures, relevant regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring team complies with health and safety and other relevant regulations and legislation.
- Responding to any incidents and problems encountered in work situations.
- Taking corrective action to resolve them if possible and escalating to management where necessary.
- Liaising with customers to be aware of their expectations, and facilitating their involvement.
Looking for a new contract? Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.