We're looking for a Site Manager for a 6 month contract in Whitby.
Your responsibilities will typically include:
- Liaising with the client on work to be undertaken on a daily basis and to obtain the relevant permit to work
- Coordinating and supervising all subcontractors working on-site
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking site work against design drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Keeping on top of paperwork
You'll need the following:
- To be SSSTS/ SMSTS trained with at least 2 year's experience as a site manager
- To be familiar with CDM regs
- First aid trained (appointed person as a minimum)
- A CSCS card (Site Manager level as minimum)
- Other health and safety qualifications such as manual handling, COSHH assessment, risk assessment etc will be useful
- Familiarity with the permit to work system
- To undergo a an on-site medical.
Site working hours 7:00 – 17:30 with 2 x 30 mins breaks. Park and ride is available from Whitby to the site.
Rate of pay is £300 a day.
If you tick all the above boxes and are looking for a new contract then we would love to hear from you.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.