We are on the lookout for an experienced Site Manager to join an established and thriving automation and controls business. This is a permanent role and a great opportunity to join a successful business with a great reputation.
Work will involve:
- Managing a team to deliver high-quality projects and services to the relevant project specifications and regulations and in line with company procedures and policies.
- Planning - Assisting in planning and organising the installation work and the teams required to meet given priorities and task or multiple tasks timing.
- Operational Service - Organising assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, Procuring materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
- Carrying out the assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, using materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
- Operating and checking specialist equipment. Carries out work and supervises team to carry out work to ensure projects are delivered on time and to correct standards.
- Records - Compiling, collating, maintaining and checking records as required by Company procedures, relevant regulations and legislation.
- Health & Safety – Compliance - Ensuring your team complies with health and safety and other relevant regulations and legislation.
- Service Delivery - Responding to any incidents and problems encountered in work situations. Taking corrective action to resolve them if possible and escalating to management where necessary
- People Management - Liaising with customers to be aware of their expectations, and facilitating their involvement.
In return, you'll receive a salary of £45-50k pa along with a pension scheme, 25 days holiday, and private medical insurance.
If you have relevant experience and are looking for a new, permanent role then get in touch with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.