Roles in the North West & the Midlands
We are on the lookout for experienced Project Manager to join an established and thriving automation and controls business. These are permanent roles and there are opportunities in both the North West and the Midlands.
Work will involve:
- Managing a team to deliver high-quality projects and services to the relevant project specification and regulations.
- Managing your team in line with company procedures and policies.
- Quotations - Being responsible for meeting with clients and providing quotations and budget costs for electrical services and projects.
- Planning - Generating plans and organising of the project or services work and the teams required to meet given priorities and task or multiple tasks timing. Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, Customer Handover.
- Operational Service - Organising assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, Procuring materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
Carrying out the assigned specialised work to the relevant standards, using materials, equipment and resources as appropriate.
- Operating and checking specialist equipment. Carrying out work and supervising the team to carry out work to ensure projects are delivered on time and to correct standards.
- Records - Compiling, collating, maintaining and checking records as required by Company procedures, relevant regulations and legislation.
- Health & Safety – Compliance - Ensuring the team complies with health and safety and other relevant regulations and legislation.
- Service Delivery - Responding to any incidents and problems encountered in work situations. Taking corrective action to resolve them if possible and escalating to management where necessary.
- People Management - Liaising with customers to be aware of their expectations, and facilitating their involvement.
In return, you'll receive a salary of £45-50k pa along with a pension scheme, 25 days holiday, and private medical insurance.
If you have relevant experience and are looking for a new, permanent role then get in touch with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.