Mechanical Team Leader
We are looking for a Mechanical Team Leader / Production Planner with some mechanical experience to join our client on a permanent basis. They handle major technologies such hydraulics, pneumatics, electromechanical, filtration, process control, fluid and gas handling, sealing and shielding, climate control and aerospace.
We are looking for someone detail oritentated with some experience in production planning in a manufacturing environment. You will be responsible for monitoring inventory levels, regularly monitoring inventory levels, regularly providing production status updates, facilitating the timely delivery of products.
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
This is full time and permanent – Monday to Friday 8:30pm – 5pm. Salary is around £30,000 - £35,000.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.