Lead Software Developer
Are you an ambitious and self-motivated .NET\C# lead software developer? Are you able to write clean, maintainable code and appreciate clean architecture principles?
If you've answered yes to the above and are a confident communicator who enjoys working as part of a fast-paced team and are happy to embrace change then this could be the career move for you.
- Experience working in manufacturing industries.
- Developing C# /.NET web applications
- ASP.NET MVC / JS / CSS / HTML / Razor
- ASP.NET Web API
- MS SQLServer / Azure SQL database
- Familiar with CyberSecurity concepts and tools: owasp 10, DAST Vulnerability Scanner, SAST Scanning tools
- Working with source control tools: AzureDevOps
- Working with continuous integration tools: AzureDevOps
- Working with project management tools: Jira
- Working with support tools (ticketing system): Jira
- Working with continuous deployment pipelines: Octopus
- Working with and developing solutions for cloud platforms: Azure
- Confident and effective communicator
- Able to provide mentoring and technical guidance to a team, encouraging a culture of learning and knowledge sharing
- Implementing projects/features from concept through to delivery
- Test-driven development
- Unit tests
- Working as part of an agile team
- Cross-platform mobile development
- Machine learning
Minimum Qualifications/skills (desired):
- Educated to degree level in related area or equivalent experience.
- 5 years + industry experience.
This role is full-time, permanent and will be hybrid, requiring a few on-site days a week in Widnes.
Salary: Up to £65,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free parking on-site parking
- Hybrid working
If this sounds like your next career move get in touch with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.