We are looking to recruit a HGV Mechanic for our client based near Wrexham.
This is to work alongside the team of mechanics and carry out regular servicing and repairs.
They are an established business and having been open since 1980 they are looking to expand their workforce.
- Carry out all maintenance tasks
- Service and repair vehicles
- Prepare for annual MOT and ADR testing
- Diagnose faults and make necessary repairs in a timely manner
- Attend breakdowns as required
- Carry out safety inspections to VOSA standard
- Qualified HGV mechanic (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous experience working within a HGV workshop
- Full UK driving licence (HGV desirable)
- ADR trained (Desirable)
Monday to Friday - 8:30 - 5pm.
Over time is available.
They are closed on weekends and bank holidays so no weekend /bank holiday working.
To apply, simply apply to this post and we will be in contact with you.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.