Graduate Electrical Estimator
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Graduate to join a highly successful electrical firm looking to train and develop an electrical graduate within their estimating department.
Duties in the role:
• Playing a key role in managing bids from receipt through to submission
• Creating a fully detailed tender based on tender documents
• Production of estimates using estimating software Electrika, ESS & Trimble
• Responsible for gathering data required in preparing estimates- Take off’s
• Send out enquiries and work closely with supply chain at the tender stage to ensure correct and competitive prime costs. Producing any required schedules of materials where required
• Query bid documentation as may be required to clear up any ambiguities, errors and omissions in tender prior to tender closing - Producing a list of RFI's and submitting to the client
• Liaise with clients to ascertain the exact requirements for estimates and understand budget constraints
• Reading and understanding the scope of works and specification
• Read drawings to scale and compile detailed schedules/take-offs
• Identify the scope of value engineering/value creation and identify tender risk register.
• Populate the client's tender documentation with a detailed list of inclusions
• Arrange internal tender review meetings and agree sign-off
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.