We're looking for a Financial Accountant for an exciting knowledge-based start-up business which is focused on enabling agile manufacturing for a sustainable future - delivering tailored cross-disciplinary solutions for volume-ready production.
Reporting to the CEO and the board you will have responsibility for the production of all financial reporting documents on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis these would include:
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Budgets and forecasts
- Project finance summaries and claims
- Analysis of the above financial control documents identifying any adverse risks or areas out of control or not being achieved from budget/forecasts
The scope of responsibility:
- Total financial management control
- Bank reconciliations and payments to supply chain
- Debtor control
- Salaries and timely payments
- Cash control
- Cost models ensuring margin achieved
- Legal Compliance from a financial and HMRC perspective
- Financial support to all Stakeholders including Investors, Shareholders, Directors, Universities, Partners etc
- Fund sourcing and input to produce appropriate applications
You will need to ensure legal compliance regarding tax and NI, VAT, financial accounts, company house returns, annual returns and more.
This role is part-time (16 hours a week), with a pro-rata salary of £60,000.
This is predominantly a remote role, with one day a month being on-site in Liverpool, at the most twice a month.
This is a start-up environment so you will be the sole person in accounts so you will need to be confident to run operations independently.
Ideally, you'll have 5 approx 5 year's experience, be CIMA qualified and have some experience working in manufacturing.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.