Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer with an electrical bias for a highly successful machine manufacturer.
The company has an excellent and supportive team and the role involves travel to customer bases in the UK and Europe with the possibility of longer haul international trips that will involve working away from home. Work away is usually Monday to Friday and quite frequent throughout the year so this could be ideal for you if you are interested in a role which involves travel and working away with full expenses paid.
Head office is based in Deeside, North Wales.
You will possess a mix of fault-finding skills for mechanical and electrical systems to include pneumatics, PLC, HMI. This will be working on FMCG machinery.
About the role
- The ability to work effectively without direct supervision with excellent time keeping.
- Knowledge of PLC editing / fault finding on systems such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Kollmorgen.
- Ladder logic
- Frequency Inverter Drives/Servo drives
- Pneumatic systems
- Good Mechanical knowledge
- Fault finding knowledge / processes
- MIG / TIG welding an advantage but not essential
- 3 phase and single phase electrical experience
- Machine safety systems, guard locks etc
New car provided, bonus included and OT is offered. For those who want to there is the option to buy more holiday if you didn't want OT.
Basic - £37,000 annually + bonus (potential of 3-4k) + 6k per year new car value + Overtime plus fully expensed travel including food and petrol etc no money will be spent when working away on food and travel etc which makes the total package value of 50k+
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: On the road
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.