You will be responsible for building panel products (individually and/or as part of a team) which meet the company's and client's expectations for cost and quality.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role, working on mechanical builds (switchgear) wiring.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical drawings working in 2D and 3D build and CAD drawings and single-line drawings.
- Experience working on control panels.
- Experience working on switchgear panels.
- Safe working knowledge of hand and power tools and appropriate PPE
- Must hold a driving licence.
- A good understanding of H & S.
- Experience working with copper busbar for install of ACBs would be advantageous but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To build flat pack panels using 2D and 3D drawings.
- Installation of busbar / earth bars.
- Fitting out doors for electrical equipment.
- Control wiring from schematic diagrams and single-line drawings.
- Ability to work alone and be able to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team and communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Fork lift truck licence would be advantageous but not essential.
- Testing and inspection would also be advantageous but not essential.
- 18th Edition.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.