Business Development Manager x 2
We are looking for a two Business Development Manager for an engineering company who design and manufacture indoor and outdoor cabinets, frames and racks for telecom and data centre operators. Their customers are critical infrastructure operators, system integrator and global OEMs from a wide variety of markets.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Maintaining sales CRM for sales forecast, opportunity pipeline and lead
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in engineering, business, marketing or related field.
- Strong consistent track record in new business development and account management.
- Credibility and gravitas to work at all levels in a client organisation.
- Confidence to work with difficult strong personalities, stand own ground and push back.
- Knowledge of the telecoms market
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.