We are looking for a dynamic, highly organised individual with excellent communication skills for a permanent role with a manufacturing business based in Widnes.
If your skills and experience don't match the below 100% but you believe it's the job for you we still want to hear from you. With this role it's a case of the person is more important than their experience. If you believe you're the right fit and have the potential and communication skills then this might be the opportunity for you.
+ 5% matched pension+ other company incentives.
This is an excellent opportunity in a dynamic business which could lead to further career progression and opportunities due to their continued growth plans. You'll be working for an award winning, new 20-million-pound manufacturing facility in Widnes (hybrid home/office) which supplies high-end clients such as NASA, Rolls Royce and will be the point of contact for all clients. Working with a small, dynamic commercial team your duties below as follows:
- Working with customers to understand and interpret which technical products and services will best satisfy their needs
- Ensuring all customer contract data is recorded and maintained with accuracy
- Generating quotations, follow up and negotiating in order to close the sale within the agreed targets for product range
- Responsible for accurately generating sales orders/proforma/order confirmations within the agreed product range service level agreement
- Co-ordinating with the production/logistics team in order to ensure customer requirements are maintained and delivery dates are kept up to date in the ERP system and with the customer
- Ongoing support to the external sales team ensuring customer relationships are maintained
- Establishing new business opportunities who would benefit from the company's products and services
- Collaborating with all group departments effectively
HYBRID HOME/OFFICE WORKING 2 to 3 Days in the office per week.
Sound like the role for you? Send us over your CV in the first instance.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.