We are looking for a Technical Accounts Manager for a precision engineering firm with global clients in the aerospace, medical and energy sector.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for existing account management and new business dealing with a global network of customers.
- Handling customer service inbound and outbound calls within the customer service team.
- Managing and developing existing relationships, being a trusted advisor to existing customers and strategically developing new relationships.
- Generating quotations, follow up and negotiating in order to close the sale withing the agreed targets for product range.
- Accurately generating sales orders/proforma/order confirmations within the agreed product range service level agreement
- Co-ordinating with the production/logistics team in order to ensure customer requirements are maintained and delivery dates are kept up to date in the ERP system and with the customer
- A minimum of Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering disciplines would be preferable but not essential, experience & knowledge of sales is essential
Minimum Qualifications/Skills (desired):
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- E-commerce, CRM an advantage
- NAVision or SAP Proficient an advantage
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent with engineering/technical preference
- Strong customer development acumen
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Confident and proactive personality
- Experience working to challenging targets
This is a full time, permanent position with great progression opportunities.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.