Software Controls Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious manufacturing facility in Scotland on a long term basis.
Candidates should educated to HNC or equivalent level in Electrical Engineering as a minimum and need to be PC literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
looking for candidates with the following:
- Extensive experience of Siemens S7 PLCs (essential), including TIA Portal.
- Experienced and certified in programming safety PLCs.
- Experienced and conversant in programming according to the IEC standard.
- Fluent in programming languages to include LAD & SCL.
- Experience of programming Robot control systems.
- Certified in programming robotic safety systems,
- Experience of programming Drive systems.
- Experience of programming CNC systems.
- Experience of programming and interfacing to auxiliary equipment including HMI’s, Robots, Barcode Scanners & similar
- Experience of working with industrial communication protocols including: ProfiNET & Profibus.
- Work with electrical schematic drawings with the ability to update / modify as required.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.