We are looking for an Administrator to join a well established engineering company, who sell to some of the biggest companies in the UK, as well as completing smaller, bespoke orders.
the company are passionate about offering progression, whether this is movement into different roles, or taking promotions, they enjoy keeping their staff engaged and see it as mutually beneficial to promote from within.
The occupant of this role will be responsible for the administration in all aspects of sales operations within the business from initial order to dispatch. you will work between supply chain, production and sales to support in a wide range of admin needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing sales and uploading on to a bespoke MRP
- Ensuring the successful delivery of orders, through liaison both internally and externally
- Establishing and maintaining key supplier relationships for components and/or materials
- Providing cover in other areas of this business when required
Ideally, we are looking for the following:
- Experience within an administration environment
- Understanding for engineering businesses and how they operate.
- Bubbly and outgoing, able to work well within a team
Salary is ranging from £18,000 - £20000 depending on experience.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.