- Morda, Shropshire
We are currently hiring a full-time Sales Administrator for a very successful local manufacturing company based in Oswestry.
We're looking for applications from people who can demonstrate
- Use of Sage 50 – SOP, POP and Stock.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Planning and negotiation experience.
- They are a self-starter needing minimum supervision.
About the job
- Sage data entry – SOP, POP and Stock.
- Dealing with the Production Schedule and relevant documents.
- Producing end of month reports and providing data analysis to the team.
- Production and follow up of customer quotations and samples.
- Working with customers and suppliers, sending invoices and handling dispatching and placing purchase orders.
- Dealing with the quality system.
It is Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs a week.
If interested please apply with an up to date CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.