We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join an engineering firm in St. Helens.
They have a young, dynamic team and are looking for someone with a few years experience in technical or warehouse administration to join them and grow with the company.
The role is primarily to support the Sales & Marketing team:
- Create and maintain delivery schedules based on customer requirements and internal production dates.
- Book and coordinate logistics for customer orders.
- To support the Sales Team and Sales Engineers with the production of quotes and customer communication.
- To support the Marketing function with the administration of potential customer events and tradeshows.
- To be responsible for internal communications within Rainford Solutions Ltd.
- To write internal briefings on business performance, key contract wins and general updates
- Assist with the production of reports from IT based business management applications.
In addition, the successful candidate will need to have the following skills and attributes:· Good IT skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office or similar packages· An excellent telephone manner· The ability to problem solve and think on their feet· Good customer facing skills· Be a team player·
Current UK Driving licence is required due to location
If this sounds like a fit for you then get your CV over to us.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.