We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to join an Aerospace business in Runcorn. The company repair and overhaul both mechanical and hydraulic parts.
You will be need the following:
- Understanding of Maintenance repair & Overhaul within Aerospace, Automotive, Transport or similar
- To be able to interpret CMM's, Engineers Drawings and repair schemes
- Ability to perform precision measuring using verniers, Micrometres etc.
- Strong IT skills to utilise in house software and systems
- Understanding of Aerospace legislation
You will join a relaxed and mature team, specific training will be provided to ensure that you are working in line with company standards.
The perfect candidate will have experience within aircraft fitting as well as understanding of working to different regulations.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If this role seems like it could be of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.