We are looking for a Quality Manager for our client based in St. Helens..
Their UK Engineering/Manufacturing site produces a range of complex mechanical assembled products in a variety of their fabrication departments.
Due to the bespoke complexity of products, we need a Quality Manager experienced in an engineering/manufacturing engineering environment from cradle to grave.
They are looking for someone to:
- Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff/Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports
- Background in manufacturing/fabrication- ideally within an environment that manufactures fabricated products that require assembly
- Experience in overlooking assembly processes/working with products that need to be assembled
- Working with sheet metal
This position is offered on a permanent full time basis at a salary of £45-50k DOE. It would be desirable to have engineering experience or working with sheet metal/metal.
If you’re interested, please apply with your CV and we will be in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.