We are looking for a Quality Manager for our client based in Rainford, St. Helens.
They serve a diverse client base of Tier 1 network operators, System Integrators and global OEMs across a wide variety of markets, including fixed and mobile network operators, road, rail, data centres, defence, water and energy utilities.Their UK engineering team is experienced in developing solutions for challenges with thermal, electro-magnetic (EMC), seismic, shock and vibration, ingress protection (IP), and vandals, certified to global civilian and military standards.
They are looking for someone to:
- Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety
- Make sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and produce statistical reports
- Review existing policies and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
This position is offered on a permanent full time basis at a salary of £40-£45,000. It would be desirable to have engineering experience or working with sheet metal/metal.
If you’re interested, please apply and I'll contact you in due course.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.