We are currently looking for a Quality Inspector to work for an engineering firm based in Rainford, St. Helens who manufacture electrical sheet metal enclosures of bespoke sizes. You will need to be a qualfied Quality Inspector.
You will need:
- To have an ability to use handheld measuring devices including rules and callipers
- Ability to pull together documented reports in Microsoft Office packages
- Good attention to detail
- Ideally to have worked with sheet metal
- Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Complete inspection reports and documentation throughout the build process
- Be a qualified Quality Inspector
You will need own transport due to location. Experience of working in a Sheet metal or fabrication environment is essential for this role.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.