We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to join an additive manufacturing business in Widnes.
This role is due to an internal promotion, and is reporting into Director of Quality Assurance.
You will be responsible for leading internal audit processes and analysing performance indicators, as well as, facilitating root cause analysis, NCR's or Corrective Action.
The following would be preferred for this position:
- Knowledge of the Additive Manufacturing Industry
- Quality Assurance/Lead Auditing experience to AS91XX/ISO13485 standard.
- Experience supervising/managing internal quality.
- Process Quality / Lab Experience
- Awareness of various international standards (ISO, AS, ASTM, AMS etc.)
This role will be predominantly office based, with some exposure to Lab and Production environments. You will be proactively reviewing processes and carrying out root cause / risk analysis before implementing changes through updated processes and training.
This is a great opportunity to join a modern, forward thinking organisation at their purpose built, state of the art site. This includes full kitchen amenities, breakout areas and parking.
Salary for the role will be between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.