Project Engineer (Mechanical)
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a manufacturing business based in Widnes. You will be responsible for the design of a product to client specifications, as well as reporting on projects throughout.
In terms of the Design aspect of this role, The product itself is fairly simple, however you will be designing it's integration into various forms of client site.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Product design, from concept to completion
- Liaise with clients and Suppliers to ensure the succesful implementation of design
- Control of technical documentation, such as engineering drawings, BOMs and product manuals.
- Report of project progress to all stakeholders.
The office has full amenities, including Kitchen, Parking etc and is a genuinely amazing place to work. They have invested a lot in the working environment so that everyone in the team is working at maximum productivity.
Ideally, we will be looking for the following:
- Use of design software such as CAD or Solidworks
- Knowledge of powder handling solutions
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of ATEX Legislation
I stress that none of the above list are essential as they can be taught.
The main focus for this role is on someone who has designed for and managed multiple mechanical projects and is commercially astute.
If you are open to new opportunities and happy to consider this role, please apply with an up to date CV and we can discuss in more detail.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.