We are looking for a Project Co-ordinator with an ideally civil engineering, manufacturing or mechanical background for a family owned and operated business that has a proud engineering and manufacturing heritage in the UK based in Altrincham.
The occupant of this role will be responsible for the co-ordination of all aspects of complex projects within the ‘Building Acoustics’ value stream. The company provides acoustic solutions for construction sites through the use of engineered metal panels. By operating as a liaison between representatives of the Engineering, Supply Chain, Production and Logistics functions, this role will facilitate the delivery of major projects to ensure that client expectations are fully met. The development of effective relationships with client counterparts will also be a key requirement for this role in maintaining customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working knowledge of SAP/ERP
- Proven management of multi-faceted projects with challenging timescales
- Direct communication with external customers
- Creation and management of project plans
- Ownership of Client Master Schedules
- Ownership of Internal Project Plan
- Integration with Internal Stakeholders
- Development of Project Planning Capabilities
- Monitoring of Cost vs Budget
The right occupant of this role would ideally have a Prince2 Qualification and have project managing or coordination experience.
This will initially be a mixture of office and remote working.
Salary would be £24,000 - £28,000
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.