We are looking for a Project Administrator with ideally exposure to an engineering or manufacturing business for a family owned and operated business that has a proud engineering and manufacturing heritage in the UK.
this is a very exciting opportunity as the business is growing fast which will lead to further opportunities and is a very positive and supportive culture
Benefits of the role
- the role will have some flexibility for home working if desired.
- discretionary annual company performance bonus
- further progression opportunities as the company is growing extremely fast
- support towards training and professional/personal development
- training and development from chartered and industry leading senior management
- increased holiday benefits after 1 year of employment
The occupant of this role will be responsible for the co-ordination of all aspects of engineering projects by operating as a liaison between representatives of the Engineering, Supply Chain, Production and Logistics functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders and producing all required works orders and pick lists
- Raising purchase orders for materials, components and bought in items
- Improving engineering documentation which includes control plans and inspection aids as well as the reviewing and updating of existing BOMs
- Establishing and maintaining key supplier relationships for components and/or materials
- Creating new Bills of Materials (BOMs)
- Providing cover in the operations and sales areas where required
- Advanced or experienced usage of SAP
Desirable but not essential:
- Any formal engineering or project management qualifications
- Microsoft Projects experience
This will be a mixture of office and remote working.
Salary is ranging from £24,000 - £26,000 + possible bonus of £3200 - £3600
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.