An international company based in Runcorn is looking for a Programmes Manager. They specialise in the design, development, manufacture, repair and overhaul of landing gear, actuation systems and components for the aerospace market.
In this role you will -
- Be responsible for managing their contracts with two of the major worldwide aerospace primes
- Be the principle point of contact for relevent customers
- Take ownership of the Programme internally to ensure customer deliveries are provided to the required quality and on time standards while ensuring the programmes ongoing profitability
- As a member of a high-performance team the ability to use informal leadership as well as being a skilled communicator to influence within the organisation is a key to success for this role
- Maintain familarity with contractual relationships and current buisness relationships with designated customers
- Identify new buisness opportuntiies and associated proposal preparation
- Measure and monitor the overall perfromance of the programme and manage the KPIs
- Communication of improvement opportunities and inefficiencies to senior management
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the manufacturing sector, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Literacy in contractual, financial and project management issues
- Knowledge of MRP systems and microsoft office
If you are looking for a new role and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then get it touch with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.