We are looking for a Production Planner / Operations Planner for an Engineering firm based in Rainford, St. Helens.
The goal is to ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of their production operations, ensuring the finished product is delivered on time in full. You will be required to organise production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations
- Determine man power, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience as an operations/production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production and quality control
- Experience in MRP and ERP systems
This is full time and permanent with great progression opportunities.
Interested? Get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.