PLC Control Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious manufacturing facility in Scotland on a long term basis
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to HNC or equivalent level in Electrical Engineering as a minimum
- PC literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
- Have extensive experience of Siemens S7 PLCs (essential), including TIA Portal.
- Experienced and certified in programming safety PLCs.
- Experienced and conversant in programming according to the IEC standard.
- Fluent in programming languages to include LAD & SCL.
- Have experience of programming robot control systems.
- Certified in programming robotic safety systems,
Have experience of:
- Programming Drive systems.
- Programming CNC systems
- Programming and interfacing to auxiliary equipment including HMI’s, Robots, Barcode Scanners & similar
- Working with industrial communication protocols including: ProfiNET & Profibus.
- Working with electrical schematic drawings with the ability to update / modify as required.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. Interested? Forward you CV asap.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.