We're looking for a Materials Scientist for a pioneering Stoke-based business. This innovative business is set to revolutionise the world of additive manufacturing with its unique printing technology.
They have an aim to approach the additive manufacturing industry from a scientific perspective as opposed to that of traditional engineering.
They are looking for a Materials Scientist who will have a focus on metallurgy, ideally knowledge of ceramics.
You will be helping characterise and monitor printed parts.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Characterising and analysing novel 3D printed components, as well as raw starting materials (nano to macro)
- The role will involve characterising new and existing materials and interfaces.
- You will be part of the Materials team. This is a fast paced role with diverse challenges requiring adaptability and the ability to work together as part of a growing team.
- You will be responsible for keeping accurate and detailed records of all experiments and processes and communicating with senior management and stakeholders.
They provide the next generation of materials for the world of additive manufacturing. They enable smart material solutions for the automotive, aerospace, energy and bio-medical sectors. All industries requiring high standards of quality and accreditation.
- University degree, or equivalent, in material science or related scientific discipline.
- Experience in metallurgy.
- Experience in ceramics would be advantageous.
If you are materials science or metallurgy graduate and are looking for a new, permanent role then we want to hear from you!
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.