We have a great opportunity for a part-time Management Accountant in Stoke-on-Trent.
This role is working 3 days per week on site.
The job is working for a revolutionary organisation which provides innovative jetting technologies for the manufacture of smart components for their customers in a wide variety of sectors.
You will be responsible for the production of all financial reporting documents on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
These will include:
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheet/Cash flow
- Budgets and forecasts
- Group accounts
- Project finance summaries and claims
The scope of the role includes:
- Total financial management control
- Bank reconciliations and payments to supply chain
- Debtor control
- Salaries and timely payments
- Cash control/Cost models ensuring margin achieved
- Legal Compliance from a financial and HMRC perspective
- Financial support to all stakeholders including investors, shareholders and directors
You will need you AAT 3 as a minimum.
This is 3 days per week and those days will based be on site. The site is a work in progress, it is going through renovation but it has the charm and magic of its heritage in ceramics and you'll work with a team who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do.
Part-time Management Accountant roles don't come up all that often. If you would love to move to a part-time role or you're already working part-time and looking for the next step in your accountancy career then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.