We are looking for a Management Accountant to work for a small but rapidly growing Engineering firm. They are also happy to take on a Trainee Accountant if you are currently working towards your AAT.
You will have responsibility for the production of all financial reporting documents on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, these would include:
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Budgets and forecasts
- Project finance summaries and claims
The scope of responsibility is the following:
- Total Financial Management control
- Bank reconciliations and payments to supply chain
- Debtor control
- Salaries and timely payments
- Cash control/Cost models ensuring margin achieved
- Legal Compliance from a financial and HMRC perspective
- Financial support to all Stakeholders including Investors, Shareholders, directors
The salary is negotiable depending if you are a fully qualified accountant or a trainee. You will not need to be chartered. If a trainee, you will need to be working towards your AAT.
This is offered on a full time or part time basis. If you are interested, please apply and I'll contact you in due course.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.