We are looking for a Management Accountant to work for a small but very fast growing engineering firm. This is offered both on a part time and full time basis.
You will have responsibility for the production of all financial reporting documents on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, these would include:
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Budgets and forecasts
- Project finance summaries and claims
The scope of responsibility is the following:
- Total Financial Management control
- Bank reconciliations and payments to supply chain
- Debtor control
- Salaries and timely payments
- Cash control/Cost models ensuring margin achieved
- Legal Compliance from a financial and HMRC perspective
- Financial support to all Stakeholders including Investors, Shareholders, directors
The salary is negotiable depending on qualification. You will not need to be chartered.
If this interests you please apply and I'll be in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.