We are currently recruiting a maintenance electrician for an extremely fast growing maintenance electrical firm. They are the sole provider of electrical maintenance to a national retailer with over 500 stores.
Workload will predominantly be local with some working away
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Electrical pre-planned maintenance on each store twice a year. This involves testing of the fire alarm system, emergency lighting and many other aspects of the store.
- Reactive – we provide 24/7 reactive cover for the entire estate also. These reactive faults can vary from requiring 4-hour response times to 90-day response times. Our teams respond to reactive work around their PPM work.
- CCTV – Maintain all the CCTV systems within the estate. We have a specific CCTV team that carry out PPM on the CCTV system in each store once per year.
- EICR Testing – we also carry out 100% EICR on each store every 5 years. The EICR team will snag anything that needs improvement upon.
- Rollout work/Installation – To carry out roll out work across the entire estate that can range from upgrading Distribution Boards to upgrading the in-store headset system.
This is a great role for the right person, the company are planning to double their workforce over the next year or two. In addition to a rate of £18 per hour you will also receive the following:
- Unlimited overtime paid at £27 per hour.
- All hotel and eating expenses arranged by employer when working away
- Brand new Mercedes Sprinter Van
- All travel to site paid (Providing you have accrued 40 in store hours)
If you are a fully qualified electrician and looking for a new role, please apply with a CV
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.