We are looking for a Logistics Administrator for a global engineering company who supply both commercial and defence sectors of the aerospace market with landing gear systems and components.
In this role your focus will be on ensuring accurate and timely reporting of export licence data in line with legislative and company policies and procedures. You will ensure that all products are dispatched in a timely and efficient manner in line with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Processing all export courier shipments via UPS, FedEx, DHL and others as required
- Dealing with queries from freight forwarders regarding import and export shipments
- Preparation of documents to the customer in accordance with the terms of the shipment and standard operating procedures
- Maintaining an accurate export log for each shipment
- Checking air way bills and customs entries are correct
- You will need to have at least 3-4 years import/export experience, ideally within the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of IPR (inward processing relief) and customs compliance
- Knowledge of HTS codes
- Thorough understanding of the shipping process and export documentation
- Knowledge of export licenses for military shipments
- Familiar with UK/US export licensing of military goods
- Good skills in INFOR LN
This is a permanent, full time role. If you are looking for a new admin job in logistics and alreadyhave import/export experience we'd love to hear from you.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.