We are currently looking for an experienced Emergency Lighting Engineer to start work for a very successful family run business in Frodsham.
We are seeking an individual with a can-do attitude, self-motivated who can work alone and be part of a team, this is a customer facing role so excellent customer service skills are required and a flexible attitude to working hours.
The successful applicant will have:
- A knowledge of BS5839
- Experience working in commercial environments
- Full drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to take training to learn more skills in the fire industry
- Available once or twice a week for out of hours call outs
- May be required to do overnight stays
- Training and development opportunities
- Vehicle and travel expenses paid
- A fantastic team behind you
- Test equipment and resources supplied
- Company events
- Company uniform
- Employee Pension Contribution
- Emergency lighting: (necessary)
- Fire Extinguisher: (preferred but not necessary)
The salary is dependent on experience.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.