This position presents an opportunity to work for a leading Aircraft Landing Gear manufacturer in an interesting and varied role. The position involves working alongside the UK and group IT team on various improvement and maintenance of developing IT systems.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities (but not limited to) :
- Handling incoming technical support incidents, requests and changes.
- Managing personal call queue, ensuring calls are closed in a timely manner.
- Providing updates and ensuring ongoing customer communication is maintained.
- Escalating calls to 3rd Line Team as necessary.
- Performing software builds and re-builds on PCs and laptops as required
- Fixing hardware faults and installing upgrades to client hardware
- MSP experience
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Server
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Exchange 2010/o365
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Basic Networking skills
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.