A very successful family run company are looking for Heating and Plumbing Engineers to work for them on a permanent basis ASAP.
Due to their continued growth with local clients, they are looking to recruit highly motivated, qualified gas engineers to join their growing team to carry out a variety of servicing, repairs and installations across their portfolio of residential clients within the North West area and North Wales.
The work will involve one of the following or a mixture dependent upon your preference! These will be in domestic properties and social housing across the North West.
- Boiler service and breakdown
- Boiler Maintenance
- Boiler Installation
The jobs themselves are sent VIA a PDA system (tablet) daily, so you go straight to each site and do the work required which will be as local as possible to you.
- The Hourly rate will be £16.75 via PAYE - £35,000 + optional overtime (£38-£30k)
- You will also be provided with your own van and tools (including flue gas analyser)
- You will be provided with a tablet for PDA
- Any overtime which is paid at 1.5 and 2 Time Saturday, Sunday and any evenings.
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week - no night work or call outs unless you wanted
- A full driving license
- ACS Certification
- Plumbing and Heating Level 3 NVQ/Fully qualified Gas Engineer
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.