Graduate Inorganic Chemist
We're on the lookout for a highly motivated graduate Chemist to join an advanced manufacturing start-up company.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing new inorganic formulations for 3D printing technologies. Your work will involve developing formulations from scratch, as well as optimising existing products.
You will be part of the formulations team, which is fast-paced, with diverse challenges so you'll require adaptability and the ability to work together as part of a growing team.
· Formulation and optimisation of products to meet performance, cost, and regulatory requirements.
· Develop and execute formulation strategies, including material selection and optimisation of processing parameters.
· Design and execute experiments to evaluate new formulations and identify areas for improvement.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, material scientists, and supply chain to ensure successful scale-up and commercialisation of products.
· Develop and implement testing protocols to ensure product performance and quality meet customer expectations
· Develop an understanding of relevant regulations and ensure products comply with relevant safety and environmental regulations
· BSc in Chemistry
· Strong knowledge of inorganic chemistry and formulation principles
· Experience with formulation development and optimisation, including material selection and process optimisation
· Experience with analytical techniques, such as HPLC, GC, FTIR, and NMR
· Strong communication skills
Does the idea of working for a dynamic start-up appeal to you? If it does and you are interested in developing innovative product formulations then this could be the role for you.
You would be joining a company that values honesty and integrity, curiosity, delivering impactful results, creativity and innovation and diversity and inclusivity so we are really interested in receiving applications from individuals who share these values. Sound like your cup of tea? Get in touch.
This is a great permanent role which could be a brilliant early career move for the right graduate. Opportunities like this don't come along every day so get that CV over to us ASAP.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.