Graduate Electronics Engineer
We are looking for an Electronic Engineer with electronics design experience who can design IoT data capture and monitoring systems for industrial processing of materials used in additive manufacturing.
The role entails:
- Designing firmware for embedded microcontrollers including analogue and digital sensors, RF radio and RFID tags
- Circuit design including Schematics and PCB layout in Altium
- Collaborating with the mechanical design and software design teams
- Researching compliance and testing requirements, especially EMC and product safety standards
Ideally we're looking for someone with:
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent, with an in-depth understanding of electronics
- Preferably 1 year or more, past professional experience with a track record of creating embedded systems solutions
- Good experience of embedded microcontroller programming and related development and testing tools.
- Excellent PCB design skills with mixed analogue, digital and RF circuits in space constrained and battery powered designs
- Competent in using Altium Electronic CAD package.
- Competent in C programming language, knowledge of C# and ability to learn new languages as needed.
If this sounds like you then get in touch with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.