Goods In Operative
We're recruiting for a Goods In Operative. This role is with an international company specialising in the design, development, manufacture, and repair and overhaul of landing gear, actuation systems and components for the Aerospace industry.
The business supplies both the commercial and defence sectors of the Aerospace market with new landing gear systems and components, as well as aftermarket products and services. They also manufacture hydraulic systems, fluid filtration systems and electronic enclosures.
In this role as Goods In Operative you will handle the following duties:
- Ensure all relevant company documentation is completed and records maintained in accordance with the company's procedures
- Do daily stock takes and upload onto the ERP system
- Ensure products are passing the relevant quality checks
- Make sure all deliveries are checked and complete on despatch
- Maintain register of all delivery notes issued and maintain records of the signed returned delivery note
This position is temporary to permanent at a salary of £20,000 annually.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.