Fire Safety Surveyor
We are currently recruiting for a Fire Safety Surveyor to join a fast growing facilities management company.
This role will involve the completion of compartmentation surveys, Fire door Surveys, Fire risk assessments type 1-4 and fire strategy reviews.
You will also need to work with 3rd party accreditations.
The right person for the role will hold some of the following
- Knowledge of fire stopping practices, materials and procedures
- A trade background would be a benefit but is not essential
- Knowledge of Fire Safety Approved Document B + The Reg reform order 2005
- A recognised fire safety qualification (NEBOSH, FDIS, NVQ etc.)
- 3rd Party Certification (FIRAS, BM Trada, IFC et.)
This role is a national position which will require essential travel and possibly overnight stays. You will need a full driving licence and strong communication skills
Salary for the position will be between £35,000-£40,000 as well as brand new van, phone, laptop and genuine career development opportunities.
If this looks like it could be a good fit for you, please apply with an up to date CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.