Fire Safety Surveyor
We are currently recruiting a Fire Safety Surveyor for a temp to perm opportunity.
Salary of 35-40k dependent on experience.
We're looking for candidates who have 2 years’ experience in the below.
- Completing compartmentation surveys, fire door surveys and fire risk assessments type 1-4.
- Fire strategy reviews.
- Knowledge of fire stopping practices, materials, and procedures.
- Working with 3rd party accreditations.
- A trade background would be an advantage but not essential.
Ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate knowledge / qualifications in the following areas. (All not essential)
- Approved document B volumes 1&2
- The Regulatory reform order 2005.
- A recognised qualification in fire safety such as - NEBOSH Fire Safety, FDIS Diploma, NVQ, etc.
- 3rd Party certification FIRAS, BM Trada, IFC.
- Computer literate in excel and word. (essential)
Key requirements for the role.
- A willingness to travel will be essential with the possibility of some overnight stays.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Good time management and ability to cope with pressure and manage own workload.
- A keen and enthusiastic self-development attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
- Company vehicle provided.
- Career development plan including training.
- Promotion opportunities within the company.
If you have relevant experience and are looking for a new role get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.