We currently have an exciting opportunity in a face paced, growing, company as they look to appoint a new Finance Administrator. Reporting to the Finance Manager the role will be ‘hands on’ dealing with clients, workers and partner payroll companies. The role requires a good communicator who is extremely organised and ambitious, with excellent analytical skills.
The role is currently hybrid with a mixture of working from home/office which will potentially continue moving forward.
This all-rounder, highly analytical position is perfect for anyone wanting to take the next steps in their payroll/Finance career in a new dynamic company.
- Permanent, full time
- Flexible working hours / work from home option
- Salary dependant on experience
Job Spec – Main responsibilities
- Ensuring weekly payroll and compliance are completed in a timely manner.
- Input and management of payroll data including employees and contractors.
- Dealing with SMP, SSP, SPP, coding notices, P45, holidays and pensions.
- Managing starters and leavers.
- Timesheet management.
- Calculation pay rates/overtime/bonuses/holidays/margin.
- Managing CIS schemes.
- Reconciling and producing reports to communicate to management.
- Resolve queries and escalations
- Assist with projects such as process improvements
- Producing journals for the finance department
- Strong payroll experience in a face paced, high volume environment
- Sage Line 50 payroll experience.
- Good excel skills
- Problem solver with a keen eye for detail and analytics
- Excellent communicator
- Extremely organised
- Understanding of PAYE, Limited Companies, CIS and umbrella contracts preferred but not essential.
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Continue professional development
- Casual working environment
- Part of a growing company with opportunities to progress
- Annual bonus based on performance and company growth.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.