Electrician (Testing & Inspecting)
We're looking for an Electrician for a permanent job. The business is based in Frodsham and in this role you will cover locations across the North West.
Key responsibilities of the role
• Complete the safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
• Ability to identify and rectify electrical faults
• Comple the periodic inspection of electrical installations
• Understand and interpret test results
• Understand the requirements for the completion of electrical installation condition reports and associated documentation
• Ensure safety of system and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
• Carry out inspection and testing of electrical installations prior to them being put into service
• Produce a condition report with recording observations and classification
• Ability to identify remedial action required for any defects observed and provide relevant information to contract management team for quotation purposes
• Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
• Work under own initiative to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
We're looking for someone with the following:
• Level 3 Electrical Qualification Part 1 and 2
• Level 3 Electrical Qualification 7671
• AM2 – Not applicable with Part 1 and 2
• 18th Edition Amendment
• Periodic Testing and Inspection 2391
• Asbestos Awareness
• ECS Card
• Full UK driving licence
Not essential but the following are desirable
• IPAF (1b, 3a, 3b)
• Non-Licenced Asbestos
Locations of work (but not limited to):
Working hours are 08:00 – 16:30, overtime available.
Company van and fuel card included. Sound like the role for you? Get in touch with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.