We are currently looking for a permanent Industrial Electrical Technician/ Improver to work days, Monday to Friday in an established engineering company that manufacture their own engineering products that have electrical additions and require electrical installation. This is working for a family run manufacturing site, they are growing and are currently very busy.
Candidates must be part/ fully qualified and MUST have their 18th edition
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition, proof they are up to date even if they have already completed a Level 3 NVQ.
- Experience in consumer unit installation & wiring
- Experience with cable Routing and installation (i.e. using trunking, Conduit, etc)
- Experience with MCB’s, RCD’s RCBO’s desirable
- Testing & inspection
- Recording of test results
Please apply with your CV if you're looking for a permanent role.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.