We are currently looking for a permanent industrial Electrical Technician/ Improver to work days, Monday to Friday in an established engineering company that manufacture their own engineering products that have electrical additions and require electrical installation. This is working for a family run manufacturing site that are growing and that are very busy.
Candidates must be part/fully qualified and MUST have their 18th edition.
We are looking to hear from people with the following experience:
- BS 7671:2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition, they are up to date even if they have already completed a Level 3 NVQ.
- Experience in consumer unit installation & wiring
- Experience with cable Routing and installation (i.e. using trunking, Conduit, etc)
- Experience with MCB's, RCDs, RCBOs desirable
- Testing & inspection
- Recording of test results
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new, permanent role then please get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.