Design Engineer (Mechanical)
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer to join a manufacturing business based in Widnes. You will be responsible for the design of a product to client specifications, as well as reporting on the project throughout.
In terms of the Projects aspect of this role, In addition to design skills, we are looking for someone who is happy to meet with clients and take ownership of their expectations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Product design, from concept to completion
- Liaise with clients and Suppliers to ensure the succesful implementation of design
- Control of technical documentation, such as engineering drawings, BOMs and product manuals.
- Report of project progress to all stakeholders.
The office has full amenities, including Kitchen, Parking etc and is a genuinely amazing place to work. They have invested a lot in the working environment so that everyone in the team is working at maximum productivity.
Ideally, we will be looking for the following:
- Use of design software such as CAD or Solidworks
- Knowledge of Powder Handling Solutions
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of ATEX Legislation
The above experience would be desirable but isn't essential as they can be taught. Our main focus is on finding the right person and someone who has designed for and managed multiple mechanical projects as well as being commercially astute.
If you are open to new opportunities and this role sounds like a good fit for you please apply with an up to date CV and we can discuss in more detail.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.