Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a Customer Service Rep/Accounts Manager for a precision engineering firm who have global clients in Aerospace/SpaceX, Pharmaceutical, Energy and Industrial sectors.
The right candidate will have a previous history of working within aerospace, chemicals, additive environments or industrial sectors but not essential.
This role will entail a number of duties including:
- Existing account management and dealing with their global network of customers.
- Handling customer service inbound and outbound calls within the customer service team.
- Managing and developing existing relationships, being a trusted advisor to existing customers and strategically developing new relationships.
- Generating quotations, follow up and negotiating in order to close the sale withing the agreed targets for product range.
- Accurately generating sales orders/proforma/order confirmations within the agreed product range service level agreement
- Co-ordinating with the production/logistics team in order to ensure customer requirements are maintained and delivery dates are kept up to date in the ERP system and with the customer
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- E-commerce, CRM an advantage
- NAVision or SAP Proficient an advantage
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent with engineering/technical preference
- Previous history of working within aerospace, chemicals, additive environments or industrial sectors
- Strong customer development acumen
- Excellent Microsoft Skills
- Negotiation and closing skills
- Confident and proactive personality
- Experience and knowledge of sales
This is a full time, permanent position with great progression opportunities. The company offer great benefits such as 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent pension schemes and this role will have commission/a bonus scheme in place to be discussed.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.