We currently have an exciting role for a pipe draughtsman for an established HVAC company that are very busy.
They are looking for someone with experience of Cad drafting pipe layouts, assemblies, supports and piping routes for a range of commercial/ industrial clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Generating detailed models of multiple aspects of the plant using AutoCAD Plant 3D: Modelling in pipe routes from P&ID’s, generate piping isometrics & orthographic drawings for site install.
- Working closely with point clouds, modelling existing plant and clash checking proposed design.
- Producing final ‘as-fitted’ models & drawings for final issue to client based on site install.
- Working potentially on multiple projects at any given time.
- Managing change and identifying, formalising, and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
- Developing 2D and 3D models to support site queries.
- Contributing to site requests by providing technical analysis.
- Production of documentation to support construction.
- Working closely with shop floor staff, Clients & Site Engineers.
The preferred candidate is expected to:
- Have demonstrable AutoCAD Plant 3D experience ideally for scalable engineering packages.
- Demonstrate an understanding of various piping specifications & standards.
- Exposure to process plant design.
- Have demonstrable experience of managing design process and design interfaces with other engineering disciplines.
- Have AutoCAD Plant 3D or similar piping design package experience.
- Demonstrable experience of pipe/cable/ducting/supports routing.
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- AutoCAD Recap
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.